Want to come to Nichols? We’ll make it happen.
Nichols is a business school, so we understand the complex decision facing families like yours when it comes time to choose a college. We’re committed to providing one of the best values in the industry, with nationally ranked ROI and mid-career salaries, so you may be surprised to discover just how affordable we can be. Our scholarships and grants can reduce your tuition cost and bring the bill into line with many public institutions. 99% of our students received grants directly from Nichols.
What you need to know About Financial Aid
- Nichols requires only one financial assistance form for applying for financial aid: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA information determines your eligibility for all federal, state and institutional need-based financial assistance.
- Be sure to include the school code for Nichols College (002197).
- You can file your FAFSA anytime after October 1. Our priority deadline is March 1.
- Filing your FAFSA after March 1 can affect the amount of financial assistance you receive. Late applicants may miss opportunities for certain sources of aid.
- Students must complete all financial assistance application requirements to receive financial assistance. Also, students must be enrolled at least half time and maintain satisfactory academic progress including a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Students must apply for financial assistance annually by renewing their FAFSA.
- Your financial assistance package may include a combination of federal and state financial options and institutional (Nichols) scholarships and grants, including:
- Need-based and merit scholarships
- Need-based grants
- Work study program
- Student and parent loans
Student Financial Services Resources
- Scholarships & Grants
- Financial Assistance Policies
- Financial Assistance Code of Conduct
- Net Price Calculator
- SFS Newsletter
Financial Aid Quick Links
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Complete MPN for Plus and Stafford Loans
- Complete request for Parent PLUS Loan
- Health Insurance Waiver
- Dewar Refund Insurance
- Student Account Center
- Private Student Loan Options
- Direct Loan Promissory Note Instructions
- Parent PLUS Promissory Note Instructions
- Dependent Verification Worksheet 2022-2023
- Independent Verification Worksheet 2022-2023
- Request for Special Circumstances 2022-2023
- Instructions for Data Retrieval Tool and Requesting a Tax Return Transcript