Within a supportive community, Nichols transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s leaders through a dynamic, career-focused business and professional education.
Our Vision and Mission
The mission of Nichols College is to educate and enlighten students to capitalize on their ambitions and to become impactful, forward looking global leaders.
To Support Its Mission, Nichols College:
- Offers an experiential business curriculum with a strong liberal arts foundation that is enhanced by the scholarship of practice and pedagogy.
- Integrates research and scholarship into the student experience programs and activities that cultivate and enhance professional skills and readiness.
- Develops the communication and critical thinking abilities, the ethical and cultural perspectives, and the necessary teamwork skills that are required of leaders in a global economy.
- New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- The sport management degree program at Nichols College has received specialized accreditation through the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA) located in Arlington, VA, USA. The sport management program in the following degree is accredited by COSMA:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Sport Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Sport Sales & Strategy
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Sport Marketing & Content Creation