Policies are written expressions of management philosophy and direction intended to ensure the consistent conduct of our college mission, values, and legal obligations. Campus policies are in place to protect our community in various ways. We’re dedicated to the safety and happiness of our students and have the following policies:
- Alcohol Policy
- Drug Policy
- Hazing Policy
- Information and Resources for Victims of Sexual Assault
- Dudley PD – Crime Victim Info Sheet
- Motor Vehicle Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Nichols College Student Code of Conduct
- Nichols College Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Nichols College Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy
- Nichols Residence Life Policy
- 2021 Annual Security and Fire Report
Report an Incident
Using this form, report discrimination, sexual misconduct, or harassment. In the case of emergency, please dial 911 or contact Public Safety at 508-213-2298 and they can assist you 24/7. If you need someone to talk to, contact Nichols Counseling Services by calling 508-213-2108 or emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We value you, your story, and your life.
For questions or information on our campus policies please contact the Office of Community Standards at Community.Standards@nichols.edu.