Nichols College at a Glance
Nichols College is a four-year private, not-for-profit, coeducational institution offering associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees as well as certificate programs.
Glenn M. Sulmasy, JD, LL.M
96% of Nichols 2021 graduates were employed or in a graduate program six months after graduation.
First Year Retention Rate
72% (Fall 2021)
Four Year Graduation Rate
Fall 2021 New Students
Total 2021 Day Enrollment
First-Year Students Living on Campus
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
Number of Alumni
WNRC 97.5 FM
2022-23 Cost for Undergraduate Day Student (Tuition/Room/Meals)
2021-22 Average Undergraduate Net Cost
2019-20 Average Financial Aid Award
Full-Time Students Receiving
98% (Excluding parent loans and private loans)
2018 Average Student Loan Debt
2018 Average Monthly Debt Payment
Nichols is ranked 12th nationally among undergraduate business schools for salary potential by Payscale.com.
Nichols is ranked 13th nationally as a Best Value Business College by Payscale.com.
Nichols is ranked 2nd most affordable online college in Massachusetts by OnlineColleges.net.
Nichols was awarded “Best Business Education” by the Worcester Business Journal’s Best of Business reader’s poll in 2014 and 2016-2021.
13th highest success rate nationally out of 578 selective private colleges for helping students achieve a higher economic status than the one they grew up in.
Within a supportive community, Nichols College transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s leaders through a dynamic, career-focused business and professional education
Nichols College is a college of choice for business and leadership education as a result of its distinctive career-focused and leadership-based approaches to learning, both in and out of the classroom, and through impactful research and professional education.
- Bachelor of Science Science in Business Administration with concentrations in: Accounting, Business Analytics, Corporate Finance & Investments, Criminal Justice Management, Digital Marketing & Social Media, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Business, Hospitality Events & Tourism, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Nonprofit Management, Real Estate Management, Sport Management, Sport Marketing & Content Creation, and Sport Sales & Strategy.
- Bachelor of Arts with majors in: Communication, Criminal Justice, Criminal Psychology, Economics, and Psychology.
Undergraduate Online Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with concentrations in: Accounting, Criminal Justice Management, Human Resource Management, General Business, and Management.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Counterterrorism (MSC)
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL)
- Advanced Critical Thinking & Decision Making
- Cybersecurity for the Global Environment
- Data Analytics
- Project Management & Innovative Leadership
- Strategic HR Management
Men’s NCAA Div III
- Cross country
- Ice hockey
- Track & field
Women’s NCAA Div III
- Cross Country
- Field Hockey
- Ice Hockey
- Track & Field
- Ice Hockey
- New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
The sport management degree program at Nichols College has received specialized accreditation through the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA) located in Arlington, VA, USA. The sport management program in the following degree is accredited by COSMA:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Sport Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Sport Marketing & Content Creation
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Sport Sales & strategy