The Value of a Nichols Education
We create programs that can give you a competitive edge, today and down the road. That’s why you’ll get more value for your investment in a Nichols degree—which you can see in our impressive graduate outcomes. Here’s a little on what makes Nichols worth it.
Leadership skills top the list of what employers today are looking for. At Nichols you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and practice leadership—as leadership development is a key part of the mission and vision of our college. You’ll have the guidance and support you need to learn to lead in a global economy.
Here you’ll learn, discover your passions and unearth new perspectives. But you’ll also prepare for your career. Filling the gap between college and career is a core part of our focus. Here you’ll get award-winning professional development, and you’ll learn from professors who are industry experts and current-day practitioners.
- 96% of 2019 graduates were employed or attending graduate school within 6 months of graduation.
- Nichols is ranked 12th nationally for career outcomes and quality of career services support by onlineschoolscenter.com.
Higher Earning Potential
At Nichols, you’ll have access to a degree that’s designed and guided by what’s going on in the market, and enhanced by ongoing insights into employment market trends. And we offer many networking opportunities with our active alumni base. That’s a combination that can pay off when it comes to your salary.
- Nichols is ranked nationally as 8th best business school for salary potential by Payscale.com.
- Nichols is ranked nationally as 9th best value business school by Payscale.com.
- Nichols has the 13th highest success rate nationally out of 578 selective private colleges for helping students achieve a higher economic status than the one they grew up in, according to a study that’s potentially the largest of its kind ever conducted. The study was led by Raj Chetty, Professor of Economics at Stanford University.
We want to talk to you!
We’re here to help—so if you want more information about our programs, our application process, or scheduling a visit, contact our Admissions office anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 508-213-2203 or 800-470-3379. Start a conversation today about you—and where you want to go.