In addition to teaching, Professor Marcus Goncalves enjoys a multi-faceted professional career. He is an entrepreneur, award- winning educator, technologist, researcher, business speaker, leadership coach, and an international management consultant for several Fortune 500 companies including firms in Asia, Latin America, Europe, and the U.S. His research interests include international education, immigration, and emerging markets.
- Author/co-author of more than 40 books
- President, Senior Partner, MGCG
- International Management Consultant, International Paper (Brazil), Mitsubishi, and several utilities in Argentina, Philippines, and Thailand
- Former CEO, iCloud, Inc. (later acquired by GenExpo)
- Global Management Strategies: Sales, Design, Manufacturing & Operations
- Advanced Economies and Emerging Markets : by Business Expert Press, scheduled for publication, December 2013