Professor Krumsiek is the Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management and the Program Chair of Human Resource Management. She brings over 18 years of knowledge and experience in the Human Resources field to the classroom. Her research interests include generations and differences in the workplace.
- DBA Candidate, Human Resource Management, Capella University
- MBA, Human Resource Management, Assumption College
- BSBA, Human Resource Management, Nichols College
HobbiesIn her personal life, she is kept busy with two sons who are busy playing hockey and golf. You can find Professor Krumsiek and her family at many Nichols games.
- HRM-213 Human Resource Management
- HRM-343 Assessment, Staffing and Employment Law
- HRM-443 Compensation and Benefits
- LEAD-101 Learning to Lead
- MSOL-734 HR Foundations (Graduate)
- MSOL-764 Advanced Topics in HR (Graduate)