Dr. Jean Beaupre is the Dean of the School of Business as well as an Associate Professor of Marketing and Communication. She brings 20 years of experience in the marketing and advertising industry to the classroom. Prior to transitioning to higher education, Dr. Beaupre was the co-founder/owner of a marketing agency which served industries such as consumer packaged goods, high tech, B2B, and higher education.
She earned her Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership from Northeastern University. She also holds a Master’s degree in Corporate and Organizational Communication from Northeastern, and a B.S. in Marketing from Providence College. She has served on the boards of the Chamber of Commerce of Central Mass. South, the AdClub of Greater Worcester, and the United Way. As a former business owner, she has a passion for women in business, and was the founding director of the Institute for Women’s Leadership at Nichols College.
Her research interests include experiential learning, social media, and women’s leadership ambition.
- Smith & Jones Advertising/Marketing Agency, Sturbridge, MA, Partner/Director of Accounts
- Siebel/Mohr Promotion Agency, New York, NY, Account Manager
- American Consulting Corporation, New York, NY, Account Executive
- Introduction to Communication Studies
- Principles of Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Creativity at Work
- Leading and Managing Teams
- Business Communication (graduate)