Paul Gregory Smith
Professor Smith spent 35 years in the MA Army National Guard, and served in staff and command assignments to include Joint Task Force Commander during the 2013 Boston Marathon Bombings Response, as well as border security missions and peacekeeping force development in South America.
Professor Smith also spent 35 years in Public High Schools in MA, and developed award-winning vocational special education program, innovative criminal justice program, and highly effective school safety partnerships. Served as a special education teacher, curriculum specialist, and assistant principal.
- Master of Arts, Counseling Psychology - Anna Maria College
- Master of Strategic Studies - United States Army War College
- Bachelor of Science (cum Laude), Special Education - Fitchburg State College
Certificates & Licenses
- Dual Status Commander - United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM)
- Joint Task Force Commander - United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM)
- Principal, Grades 9-12 - MA Dept. of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)
- Special Education Teacher - MA Dept. of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)