Dr. Abraham is a serial entrepreneur and educator. In addition to Nichols College, he has taught at Babson College, The Ohio State University, Michigan State University and Augsburg University. As an entrepreneur, Dr. Abraham has served as Founder and/or CEO of over 25 companies including the following:
- AlgaeMetrics: MA based photobioreactor company.
- ProteQ: DC based defense contractor.
- Bluefin Robotics: Robotics submarine company.
- IdleAire: Truck stop technology company.
- Riverland Biofuels: Ethanol manufacturing company.
- Ion Signature Technologies: Signal in noise software company.
Dr. Abraham also oversaw operations on a divisional level for established organizations:
- Battelle Memorial Institute: 21,000 employee research institute. Responsible for research and development, acquisitions, and technology commercialization.
- Bruker: Created and managed the U.S. based defense business.
- Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH). 2022. Business Administration and Management
- Ph.D., Tufts University (Medford, MA). Chemistry
- MBA, Babson College (Wellesley, MA). Summa Cum Laude
- B.A., Skidmore College (Saratoga Springs, NY). Chemistry
- B.A., Skidmore College (Saratoga Springs, NY). Spanish
Dr. Abraham has numerous publications in both science and business fields, and is an invited keynote speaker for a range of international conferences focused on technology, business, and innovation. He has been published in:
- Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Analytical Chemistry
Most recent publications
Warren, R., Abraham, B., and Fogarty, T., “Use the Capital Markets to Collect the Ballooning IRS Tax Debt”, Tax Notes Federal, July 2022
Warren, R., Fogarty, T., and Abraham, B., “Rendering Unto Caesar What Is Owed: Collecting Taxes Receivable”, Tax Notes Federal, Volume 173, Number 10, December 2021