Wael (Lilo) Altali
Out of TSNE MissionWorks, Lilo Altali leads an agile and design-thinking lab to better understand how to serve low-resourced nonprofits. Lilo uses innovative techniques and agile project management, grounded in an experimental mindset to drive effective change and strategy. He focuses on nonprofit and health organizations.
He has served on the leadership team at Mill City Grows to strategically elevate the organization from the founder stage – overseeing human resources, financial growth, and strategy development. Prior, Lilo worked as an Innovation Strategist at Commonwealth, where he supported the development of financial solutions for low-income Americans. He has also held roles at the Ethics and Compliance Initiative, Sunny Acres Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, and Tufts Medical Center. In addition to Nichols College, Lilo is a Project Management lecturer at Northeastern University.
Lilo holds a Master of Public Administration degree with a Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit and Social Innovation from Northeastern University. Lilo is also certified in Project Management (PMP) and Agile Practice (ACP) by the Project Management Institute.
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), Northeastern University
- Graduate Certificate – Nonprofit, Philanthropy, and Social Innovation, Northeastern University
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management with Honors, Newbury College
Certificates & Licenses
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) – Project Management Institute