ProjectMAPS (1986 – current) – Principal. As a project management practitioner and consultant, my work supports an organization’s achievement of strategy through enabling its optimized delivery of projects. Consulting work includes leading the planning and implementation of client projects, including implementation of best-practice project management practices within the organization. Based on a client’s strategic goals and current project management practices, mature project management practices and processes are designed and created, and workshops are developed and implemented to support the future state. Solutions integration includes partnering with client leadership to lead the change to drive application of the future state in the day-to-day execution of projects.
- EdD – Organizational Leadership Concentration, Northeastern University
- MSIA (MBA) – Purdue University
- BS Civil Engineering, University of Delaware
Certificates & Licenses
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - PMI
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – Scrum Alliance
- Certified Prosci Change Management Practitioner - Prosci