Nichols trains world-class leaders. Our dynamic, career-based education prepares you to succeed anywhere on the globe. Whatever your nationality, we provide the real-world experience and training you need to launch a meaningful career.
International students are welcome to follow our normal application process, with some additional documentation required. Learn more below and apply today.
Everything You Need to Apply to Nichols:
- Copy of passport
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Official transcripts, translated and evaluated
- Declaration of Finances or Notarized Affidavit of Support
- Student visa/eligibility
- Current resume
- Personal statement or essay
- One academic letter of recommendation
English Language Proficiency Requirements
Students must demonstrate at least one of the following.
- Minimum TOEFL Score of 80 (ibt)
- Minimum IELTs Score of 6
- Minimum SAT Verbal/Critical Reading score of 350
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires that all international students maintain full-time status. This means 12-19 credits per term in an undergraduate program, or 9 credits in a graduate program.
- Massachusetts State law requires that students enrolled at 3/4 full-time enrollment (9 credits) participate in a qualifying student health insurance program or in a health benefit plan with comparable coverage.
- Letters of recommendation, essay, and transcripts must be submitted in English.
- You cannot apply for a student visa until you have been accepted. Before you can start that process, we will ask for documentation that states you are able to meet financial expenses.
- If you are admitted, you must pay a $4,500.00 deposit and submit an affidavit of financial support with official certification from your bank. Your student visa cannot be issued without these items.
- This College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.