Earn your business degree part-time or full-time at Nichols College—and change the game
You know a bachelor’s degree in business can take your career to the next level. Now imagine what you’d gain from a well-respected business school, with a program that’s driven by your unique needs.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program at Nichols College is geared towards busy adult learners like you, whether you’re looking to finish your degree or you’re just starting out. And the time you spend will be well worth it—a business degree from Nichols College offers a great return on your investment:
- Nichols is ranked nationally as 12th best business school for salary potential for 2016-2017 and 14th Best Value Business School by Payscale.com for 2016.
- 94% of 2017 Nichols College graduates were employed or in graduate school within 6 months of graduation.
- We’re accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC) and International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
We offer a strong focus on leadership development and passionate faculty who are experienced business professionals and leaders in their field. They’re with you every step of the way to help you achieve this game-changing professional—and personal—milestone.
Online, evening and on-campus accelerated courses that fit your schedule
Courses are 7 weeks long, and we have 7 sessions per year. We offer online courses as well as on-campus evening courses. And if you want to earn your degree quickly, you can. We can create a degree completion plan that works for your timeline, whether you want to attend part-time or full-time. Plus, this plan is closely customized to your unique needs, thanks to our program’s design.
You can take up to five courses as a non-degree student. After the fifth course, you’ll need to apply to the Undergraduate Adult Education Program before continuing. In most cases, courses taken as a non-degree student can be applied toward your degree.
Undergraduate Adult Education Degree Program - Schedules
- Financial Aid Application for Adult Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Spring 2018 Undergraduate Adult Calendar
- Spring 2018 Undergraduate Adult Course Schedule
- Summer 2018 Undergraduate Adult Calendar
- Summer 2018 Undergraduate Adult Course Schedule
- Fall 2018 Undergraduate Adult Calendar
- Fall 2018 Undergraduate Adult Course Schedule
Committed to your success
We’re here to help you reach your unique educational and career goals. That’s why you’ll get a dedicated student success coach to help you with your advising and academic needs. Plus, our faculty are renowned for the outstanding support they give—they’re there to help you succeed today and down the road. And as a graduate, you’ll get lifetime assistance with career planning, courtesy of our Career and Professional Development Center.
Affordability and accessibility
In addition to flexibility, our program offers affordability—and accessibility. Our tuition is competitively priced, at $330 per credit—making us one of the most affordable, high-quality colleges in Massachusetts. And financial aid is available. Plus, we do all we can to keep a Nichols education accessible. Our transfer credit policy and community college partnerships were created to make it easier to transfer credits—you may be able to transfer up to 90 credits. And you may be eligible to earn college credit for work experience through our credit for prior learning policy.
Ready to apply?
We accept applications throughout the year and there is no fee to apply. For those student who qualify, financial aid is available. Learn more about our application process.