Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am–4:30pm
Our campus offices exist to help you succeed at Nichols. Whatever career you’re preparing for, we’re here to make sure your time at Nichols is safe, productive, and empowering.
The student services staff strives to:
- Support the academic mission of the College by developing co-curricular programs that provide practical learning opportunities complementing the classroom experience.
- Promote a caring, supportive, and respectful living/learning community in which students may become responsible citizens.
- Enhance student potential for personal growth by engaging them in initiatives that prepare them to apply ethical and socially responsible business standards as they enter into leadership positions within a global society.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and wellness practices that students may emulate.
- Foster a commitment to, support for and pride in Nichols College.