Military, Veterans & Families
Every college creates graduates. At Nichols College, we create leaders.
Nichols College is an accredited degree-granting institution committed to supporting service members, veterans and their families throughout their academic career. At Nichols, leadership studies are woven into the fabric of your degree. Our faculty have deep experience in the industry they teach, so you’ll learn the right principles—and how to apply them. All this combined with our strong focus on professional development and close-knit community, and you’ll be mission-ready for any career you choose.
- Nationally recognized as a Military Friendly® School by publisher Victory Media
- We’re uniquely able to help you transfer skills from the field to the professional world
- We offer flexible and affordable day and evening degree programs for traditional students and adult learners
- Our mentoring faculty are experienced business professionals and leaders in their field
- Our Career and Professional Development Center offers top-notch career development services—which you’ll get for life as a Nichols grad
Approved for Veterans Benefits
- CH 30: Montgomery GI Bill- Active Duty (MGIB)
- CH 31: Vocational Rehabilitation
- CH 32: Veterans’ Education Assistance Program (VEAP)
- CH 33: Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- CH 35: Dependent’s Educational Assistance (DEA)
- CH 38: Tutorial
- CH 1606: Montgomery GI Bill-Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- CH 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- To apply to the traditional undergraduate day program or undergraduate adult education degree program, submit a Nichols College online application and follow our admission requirements
- No admission application fee
- ACT & SAT scores are waived for military students, veterans, and their families if you have been out of high school for two years.