Why We’re Different
Nichols College is a college of choice for business and leadership education as a result of its distinctive career-focused and leadership-based approaches to learning, both in and out of the classroom.
Mission & Accreditation
Founded in 1815, Nichols College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education. Within a supportive community, Nichols transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s leaders through a dynamic, career-focused business and professional education.
Nichols College serves students interested primarily in a comprehensive business education that is supported by a strong liberal arts curriculum.
Four in 10 Nichols graduates become a president, CEO or business owner. 93% of Nichols 2014 graduates were employed or in a graduate program six months after graduation.
- Ranked 9th in U.S. News and World Report 2014 Best Colleges in the north.
- Ranked 7th nationally among business schools for ROI (Return on Investment) by Payscale.com.
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)