Why We’re Different
Nichols College is a college of choice for business and leadership education as a result of its distinctive career-focused and leadership-based approaches to learning, both in and out of the classroom.
Within a supportive community, Nichols transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s leaders through a dynamic, career-focused business and professional education.
To support its mission, Nichols College
- Offers an experiential business curriculum with a strong liberal arts foundation, as well as diverse co-curricular opportunities.
- Integrates into the student experience programs and activities that cultivate and enhance professional skills and readiness.
- Develops the communication and critical thinking abilities, the ethical and cultural perspectives, and the necessary teamwork skills that are required of leaders in a global economy.
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- The sport management degree program at Nichols College has received specialized accreditation through the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA) located in Arlington, VA, USA. The sport management program in the following degree is accredited by COSMA:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Sport Management