During his 30 years of service in the United States Army, Professor Samborowski served in numerous command and positions in Central America, Europe, Korea and Kuwait. Among his administrative and management staff positions, he spent five years assigned to the Pentagon, leaving the Pentagon three weeks before 9/11. Before he retired, he served as the Inspector General for the 8,200 members of the Massachusetts National Guard. Since his retirement, Professor Samborowski has taught online with Post University and served as an adjunct professor of economics at Quinebaug Valley Community College in Danielson, CT.
- Chief of the Initiatives Group for the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Department of the Army Staff
- Director of International Relations, Department of the Army Staff
- Director of Online Recruiting for Panacea Consulting (IT), Alexandria, Virginia
- Consultant, HABCO manufacturing, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Work with Angel Investors, Old Lyme, Connecticut