Tuition and Fees
We’re invested in your future
Your potential is what we believe in—and invest in. That’s why we’re providing more aid than ever before. In fact, once you add up all funding sources, you may find we cost a lot less than you thought.
Tuition & Fees – Academic Year 2022 – 2023
|Undergraduate Day Tuition1||$37,150|
|Health Services Fee||$150|
Room & Board – Academic Year 2022 – 2023
|Copper Beech Apartments/Meal2||$15,170|
Additional Fees – Academic Year 2022 – 2023
Massachusetts State Law requires that students who attend college full-time pay a health insurance fee. You may qualify to waive this fee. Under state law, every student enrolled in at least a 75% full-time course load must participate in a qualifying student health insurance program or in a health benefit plan with comparable coverage. Massachusetts State Law requires students carrying 9 or more credits be enrolled in a qualified health insurance program. To enroll in the Nichols plan or submit a waiver, please complete the corresponding form at University Health Plans.
Statements are available electronically prior to the start of the semester and are due on the following schedule (subject to change):
- Fall: Payment in full or a payment plan must be finalized by July 1st.
- Spring: Payment in full or a payment plan must be finalized by January 3rd.
- Summer and Winter sessions: Payment is due by the posted payment date for the session.
There are many ways to pay your statement charges:
- 529 Plan Disbursements
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Financial Aid Loans & Grants
- Monthly Payment Plans
- GI Bill / Yellow Ribbon Program
- MEFA UPlan
- Scholarships from other companies/organizations in your community and extended community.
Our withdrawal policy explains the official process to withdraw from Nichols College including the refund percentages and time frames. Students who are considering withdrawing should initially contact Katie Moulton, Associate Director of Enrollment & Retention, at 508-213-2402 or Deborah.Champagne@nichols.edu.
Residence Life Fees – Academic Year 2022 – 2023
|Single Room Supplement||$2,900|
|Single Room Supplement – Copper Beech||$2,900|
|Returned Check Fee||$50|
|Study Abroad Fee||$1,200|
¹ The cost of textbooks is not included in tuition charges. Textbooks are purchased separately from the Nichols College Bookstore. Students may be eligible to obtain a book voucher from Student Financial Services. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our book voucher program.
² Residency changes during the term:
- Resident to Commuter: If you move off campus during the term, your room and meal is pro-rated according to the Withdrawal Policy. There is a very limited time frame to receive a pro-rate of charges.
- Commuter to Resident: Becoming a resident student mid-term is subject to room availability. Please contact the Residence Life Department to discuss your options at email@example.com.