Fall Opening Check-In
Have you completed the following?
- Accepted your financial aid package?
- Registered for all of your classes?
- Sent in your health forms?
- Finished your summer reading book?
- Add Nichols on Social Media!
Make sure you check your campus email for information regarding our Alcohol Edu/Haven programs. These serve as a requirement for your classes prior to arriving on campus.
To ensure that your transition to Nichols College runs smoothly, we have planned a full schedule of events and programs from Friday, August 25 until Sunday, August 27. All incoming students are expected to attend all programs offered over the weekend for Fall Opening and will receive a copy of the schedule and additional information upon arrival.
Friday, August 25: New Student Move-In Information
Please arrive on campus during your designated time slot to begin your check-in process; an email will arrive mid-August with further details.
|Resident Student||Commuter Student|
|Last Names A-K: 9:00am - 11:00 am||Check-in: 2:00pm - 3:30pm|
|Last Names L-Z: 11:00am - 1:00pm|
|Location: Shamie Hall||Location: Fels Student Center|
- We will have signs and guides directing you to the correct parking lot and check-in area.
- You will receive a parking placard for your designated move-in time. Once you have moved in your belongings, you will be asked to move your vehicle to Lot M.
- Consider bringing a dolly or cart to help move your items.
- Label all packed items with your last name and room number.
We will have ‘Movers and Shakers’ available to assist with your move-in!
Sunday, August 27: Returning Students Move-in Information
All returning students, residents and commuters, are expected to attend check-in from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm in the Fels Student Center. Resident students will receive their residence hall key. Residents and commuters will be issued a parking decal (if registration was returned).
Returning Commuter Students
If you cannot check-in on August 27, you have the option to check-in on Monday, August 28 — Thursday, August 31 in the Student Life Office, Fels; the Student Success Office, Academy Hall; or the Registrar’s Office, Academic Building; from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
If you have any questions regarding Fall Opening, please contact Beth Gionfriddo at beth [dot] gionfriddo [at] nichols [dot] edu or 508-213-2113.