Networking & Events
The Nichols College Office of Career Services specializes in providing personalized, one-on-one attention and utilizing the latest technology to prepare you for internships and the job search experience. Our expert professionals will help you become successfully employed after graduation… and beyond.
Career & Internship Fair 2015
Mark your calendar now for the Career & Internship Fair:
Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 1:00 to 3:30 P.M. at the Nichols College Athletic Center
Professional business attire required.
Current Resources and Technology
- Optimal Resume: Need some help with writing your resume and cover letter? This program helps you create your resume and cover letter by giving you access to thousands of sample resumes and cover letters.
- Career Shift: Looking for a quick and easy way to navigate published and hidden job market information? Then check out Career Shift. Named “The Best Job Search Tool on the Internet,” the application gives you access to an extensive company and contact database, thereby enabling you to find current job connections and make meaningful new ones.
- Road to Success: Interested in learning about internship and employment opportunities? Search our recruitment opportunity database and manage multiple resumes and cover letters. Most of the opportunities are from employers who are specifically interested in hiring Nichols students and alumni.
- LinkedIn: Our Virtual Job Club on LinkedIn, community of students and alumni actively searching for work. Linkedin.com
- Facebook: Keep updated on Career Services events and job openings with the Nichols Career Services Facebook page. Facebook.com/nichols.college.careerservices
- Twitter: @nicholscareer
Networking Opportunities and Career Panels
We sponsor notable speakers, employer panels and networking events with Nichols alumni and human resources managers to help you learn what they are looking for in a job candidate, make valuable contacts and ultimately land your first job.
Nichols sponsors its own private Career Fair where all Nichols students have the opportunity to present themselves to recruiters from companies and organizations.