Tuition and Fees
A Nichols degree is an investment in your future, boosting your advancement opportunities and your career potential. Our flexible evening programs allow you to design the course load that works with your busy lifestyle and your financial obligations. To allow flexibility in taking classes online or on-site during the evening, Nichols College offers one price for undergraduate adult education students, regardless of format. If you need help paying for college, we can help get the assistance you need.
Undergraduate Adult Education Tuition
Undergraduate Course Rate1 $330 per credit*
- Books: The cost of books is not included with tuition. Books may be purchased separately at the bookstore. Students may be eligible to obtain a book voucher from Student Financial Services.
*Rates are in effect May 2016 through April 2017 and are subject to change.
A mandatory fee of $150 per degree earned will be charged to all students certified for graduation, regardless of whether or not the student participates in the commencement ceremony.
A $50 fee will be charged to accounts for each returned item to Nichols College for non-payment.
Taking day courses
As an undergraduate adult education student, you have the added flexibility of enrolling in Nichols day courses, under the following guidelines:
- Consult with your academic advisor and the Registrar to learn whether any approvals are required for your class.
- You may be charged full-time day rates. Keep in mind the per credit rate for a day undergraduate course is $1,100 (2016-2017 year). Part time day courses under the 12 credit limit or full time day courses over the 19 credits are charged this rate.
- If you receive financial aid, please alert the Financial Aid Department to the increased tuition and fees incurred by day courses. This may affect your financial aid eligibility.
- You may be assessed a Lab/Course Fee for certain fine arts or laboratory science courses.
- You may be assessed a health insurance fee.
Our Financial Aid Office is committed to help you with loans, financing and scholarships as needed. We require only one financial aid form, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We use this information to determine your annual eligibility for federal and state need-based financial aid. The school code is 002197.
Please contact Student Financial Services at sfs [at] nichols [dot] edu or 508-213-2288 if you have any questions concerning tuition, fees, payment options, and the availability of payment plans.